At Team INTERVAL the role of the student relation officer covers a wide range of activities included in the overall development of the student in their journey towards academic excellence. The SRO Should be dedicated, committed, and enthusiastic in dealing with all aspects related to students.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Conducting Assessments
- Student engagement and orientation
- Addressing queries and problems of parents, students as well as trainers.
- Taking feedback from the parents and trainers
- Responsible for the Student Help/ issues over Calls
- Grievance Handling
- Crisis management
- Strategic advice and support
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Good Communication skills
- High on energy
- Sharp & Confident
- 0-3 years of relevant work