At INTERVAL the role Research Assistant is to work with the Research activities of the academics department. The RA is responsible for conducting research and developing subject-specific innovative projects for the company. To succeed in the role of RA at INTERVAL you will require deep knowledge, expertise, and skills related to specific subjects.
- Conduct research and develop new projects.
- Prepare educational resources, study materials, and question papers.
- Performs tasks related to specific project/program assigned.
- Develops work plans in accordance with research objectives.
- Assists in specialized editorial duties connected to research and creative activities.
- Design detailed educational curriculum, Academic calendar.
- Research and recommend modern educational methods.
- Scheduling organizing and reporting status of Academic activities.
- Contribute to collaborative decision making with colleagues in areas of academics.
- Responding to internal and external queries about the specific subject.
- Act as liaison between students, trainers, client relations and other departments.
- Initiating continuous improvement in your own areas of responsibility.
- Bachelors degree in specific subject ( mandatory).
- Masters degree or B.ed (preferred).
- Freshers and experienced.