The Human Resources Recruitment Officer responsible for managing all aspects of staff recruitment. H/she works closely with hiring managers to process forms, shortlist candidates, schedule interviews, and communicates with candidates and provides a high quality and professional human resources Recruitment service through the effective administration of HR recruitment system based on Recruitment policies.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Conduct Research and develop new projects.
- Supporting and participating in all recruitment Process (staff, intern)
- collecting applications, facilitating the candidate’s assessment (written Test and Interview),
- sending reference checks, negotiation, offering and employment contract.
- Lead all recruitment processes in coordination with hiring managers.
- Review JD format.
- Communicate the outcome of interview and process recruitment paper work for Approval.
- Send the reference check to ensure the successful candidate qualified for the role.
- Send job offer in verbal and written to successful and notify unsuccessful candidate.
- Ensuring that probation for new staff are set and assessed properly and on time.
- Keep track of all ongoing re-recruitment.
- Be an interview panels as requested.
- Ensure Recruitment Form with other supporting document approved including budgets.
- Update monthly staff movement to all staff.
- Performs any other tasks as requested by manager.
- Ensuring that all required documents are collected from new staff including family book, degrees, ID Card, Marriage Certificate (if married), bank account…etc.
- Coordinate the logistic arrangement for new staff to ensure that new staff receive adequate.
- information about the organization and its systems, policies and procedures, work desk, computer, email address, insurances, etc.,
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, HR or related field.
- 2-year experience working in a similar role with INGO or equivalent.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding staff, personnel issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software applicable to role.
- Willingness to take initiative and collaborative, positive attitude and keep confidential.
- Good in detail and accuracy, time management (multi task at the same time).
- Demonstrated flexible approach and ability to work under pressure and to organise and manage.
- workload to competing deadlines.
- Good communication skills in English.