At Team INTERVAL the role of the Operations Growth Associate is to support the operations department to develop and implementing Growth opportunities for the business. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven and energetic individual who can work proactively in a competitive environment to achieve and surpass business targets.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Contacting the prospects for generating student Assessments out of business leads.
- Scheduling and conducting Assessment Sessions with students and their parents for choosing best products/Courses, Convince and convert them to Admissions.
- Preparation, Interpretation and Analysis of Assessment Reports.
- Understanding the Client requirements and guiding them to choose best Course from the multiple Course portfolio.
- Attending phone calls from students, their parents and assisting those to fulfil their information needs.
- Collecting feedbacks from parents, student and trainers for deriving inferences.
- Process students’ data for generating new prospects for business through Client referrals.
- Assist Department manager for carrying out day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior Convincing and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Sheet, Doc, Slides).