At INTERVAL We are looking for a Node JS -Backend Engineer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the distributed database, and ensuring low-latency high availability, and performant application.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Independently lead and develop products.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Excellent understanding of data structures and SOLID principles.
- Strong knowledge in building REST-full API and Cloud development experience (Using AWS) and deployment process.
- In depth understanding of Contract first/API first design and delivery experience.
- Passion for developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Good understanding of various data design and deployment options on cloud –
- NoSQL, Relational, Scaling etc.
- Good team player
- Total work experience of 3+ years
- Working experience with Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB.
- Proficient in the Version Control System – GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket