At INTERVAL the role of Marketing manager is something a bit different, you will work alongside a team that is renowned for their passion and innovation. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. The marketing manager our INTERVAL will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Leading and development of marketing department.
- Promoting our company’s brand, products and services.
- Generating new business leads.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the Academics, Operations, R&D and other departments.
- Research and evaluate new service opportunities, demand for potential products and customer needs and insights.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Develop and execute the digital strategy to enable global exposure.
- Build our clients reputation through brand awareness and reputation.
- Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
- Ensure effective branded marketing communications, including the company websites, print communication and advertising.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in the education field.
- Confidence to speak up and be prepared to challenge.
- Ability to work alone as well as being a part of a team. You must be able to take initiative and be able to work self-sufficiently when required.
- Have strong time management and be extremely organised.
- Must have communication skills, leadership skills and digital skills.
- At a minimum, you should have a Master’s degree in Marketing or related field. A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- You should have experience in supervising and managing a professional marketing staff.
- At a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager.