At Team INTERVAL the role of the Innovation Associate is to support the research and development department to develop and implement potential opportunities for the business. The ideal candidate should possess significant energy and perseverance to conduct research that leads to commercial outcomes.
- Collects, manages, and analyses Research data for organization to provide support and insight to the management team.
- Interprets and translates data into written text and meaningful formats, including production of data visualizations (graphs, charts, tables, maps), summaries, briefs, reports, and presentations for executive leadership and functional teams.
- Conduct research and synthesize varying information to uncover patterns and actionable business insights. This may include secondary research, stakeholder and executive interviews, and experiments on new business models
- Provides recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Work across different departments at the organization including operations, human resources, and finance to create organizational buy-in for high-potential ideas.
- Leverage cross-industry experience to develop knowledge and identify emerging trends in business.
- Create a value proposition for emerging ideas, develop detailed business cases (through collaborating with multiple people), and go-to-market strategy, ensuring that any new ideas always meet customer needs.
- Present findings and suggestions on new ideas with ample justification and practical implementation strategies. Assist the organization in developing the concepts.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and data elements.
- Identifies external and internal innovation opportunities that align with market trends and business needs.
- Identifies, and analyses qualitative and quantitative data in the external competitive market as well as in the internal organization to support business needs, particularly in social innovation.
- Utilizes innovation frameworks to help develop an organizational path forward in driving more innovative outcomes for the organization.
- Collaborates across other functional teams to support the integration of information into strategic planning recommendations.
- Update data from multiple sources within the database system on a regular basis to provide information to management to make strategic business decisions.
- Maintains report forms, formats, information dashboards, data generators, reports, and other resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data identify errors, and prepares reports.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Sheet, Doc, Slides).