At INTERVAL, we are looking for a highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing, and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to complete derivable on time and with according to quality requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Plan concepts for sharing relevant information and create effective graphical materials.
- Collecting feedbacks from parents, student and trainers for deriving inferences.
- Provide creative and strategic guidance for branding, marketing and other graphic design and visualization work
- Graphic qualification or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects