As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. Ideal candidates will possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework
- The primary focus will be on creating new applications from scratch
- Develop SDKs, libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform
- Provide feedback regarding system performance and usability issues
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development
- Min. 3 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) with at least 1-year experience in Flutter.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOP.
- Should have clean Code architecture, patterns
- Collaborate with QA to test and deliver the product with high quality and high speed
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs.
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)