As a Digital Marketing Manager at INTERVAL, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels. In order to excel in the position of The Digital marketing manager at INTERVAL, you must highly creative, result-driven as well as demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns and activities across all digital networks.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Handling strategic online initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Negotiating advertising and other contracts related to digital marketing.
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Coordinating activities with marketing officers and creative department
- Preparation and submission of daily work reports to Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.