At Team INTERVAL the role of the content creator is to produce a high-quality output for our business. As a content writer, you should always focus on appealing to customer’s interests by creating engaging material and thereby promoting collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs. The content creator should update existing material and identify new ways to reach customers.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create engaging written and visual content.
- Keen to use your creativity, passion, and spark every day to create meaningful and engaging content.
- You will be a champion for plain English that meets readability and accessibility standards.
- Ability to listen and communicate through all levels of the organisation.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Relevant work Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Appropriate knowledge of SEO, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Analytics