At INTERVAL the Area Sales Officer is an entry-level job associated with sales and marketing. The employee should be ambitious and self-driven, can work proactively to march toward agreed targets and goals, as well as possess the ability to handle challenges and uncertainties. The ASO should try to thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, and collaborative environment.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the sales department to generate leads for the business.
- Achieving sales figures every month through various methods. (Client calling, direct sales, and other unique methods.
- Work with targets and try to surpass the minimum to get benefits by incentives.
- Creation and conversion of maximum assessments into admissions.
- Conducting assessments (online/offline as per the requirement of the client).
- Reporting daily work reports to Team lead.
- Generating ideas to create new leads and communicating the same with the team.
- Coordinating activities with Team lead and sales department.
- Carry out offline marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream under a recognized university.
- 0-2 Experience in sales and marketing.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Superior customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to Adapt according to changing situations